EQUIPMENT CHECKOUT FORM
RENTAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Equipment rentals provided by the Northern Iowa Student Government and the Office of Student Life are free for all student organizations if the student organization is:
a) a recognized student organization
b) has demonstrated quality care and with previous rentals (if applicable).
2. The RENTER shall keep and maintain the rented equipment during the dates of the rental at the RENTER’S own cost and expense. The RENTER shall keep the equipment in a good state of condition (normal wear and tear excepted).
3. The RENTER shall pay full compensation for replacement and/or repair of any equipment which is not returned because it is lost or stolen or any equipment which is damaged and in need of repair to return (normal wear and tear excepted).
4. The equipment shall be picked up and returned to the Office of Student Life by the person specified in the usage request.
5. Fees associated with damaged, lost or stolen equipment are listed below:
Table Cloths: General Cleaning $15 (if returned with stains), Repairs $25, Replacement $85
A-Frame Signs/Chalkboards: Repairs $50, Replacement $150
Sound System: Replacement $500
6. Submissions to checkout equipment must be received at least one week in advance of the event. Submissions received less than a week before the event will not guarantee an approved reservation.
Purple Table Cloth
Portable Sound System
Chalkboard (*Requires Chalk Paint Marker)