Fraternity and Sorority Life (FSL) Interns are beneficial in advancing the Greek community at the University of Northern Iowa. Each fall, the FSL professional staff seeks applications for FSL Intern positions to assist with daily operations and programmatic efforts. The spring semester internship provides students the opportunity to gain critical transferable skills through valuable experiences. Please click the link below to read the position description.
Fraternity and Sorority Life Internship Application Information
A successful application includes:
- An online application
- Resume and one campus reference (reference should not be a student)
- Schedule of availability for November 8 – 12, 2021 for interviews
Applications Due: Wednesday, November 3, 2021
Informal Interviews: Informal interviews will be held November 8-12. All interviews will be schedule using applicant’s supplied availability. If chosen for an informal interview, applicants will be contacted with their interview time no later than Friday, November 5, 2021.
For undergraduate and graduate applicants:
- Must be a full time, currently enrolled student at the University of Northern Iowa
- Must have and maintain a cumulative GPA of 2.5
- Must be interested in learning more about the Student Affairs profession and/or Fraternity and Sorority advising
- Previous Fraternity and Sorority experience is not required
Selections: Applicants will be notified of decisions by November 19, 2021. For questions or comments, please contact Taberie Van Boening, Fraternity & Sorority Life Coordinator, Office of Student Life & Event Services.