This award recognizes a student organization president who has played a major role in the development and execution of their student organization; provides exemplary service, commitment, and strong leadership to their student organization and UNI; upholds the mission, purpose, and goals of the organization; has a meaningful relationship with members of the organization; motivates the group; exemplifies integrity in all words and actions; and demonstrates initiative by seeking ways to challenge the present and enrich the future.
When nominating an individual, make certain to address the description and criteria to ensure your nomination is fully considered. Eligible individuals and organizations must be in good standing with the university, and organizations must be recognized through NISG. The nomination should reflect accomplishments between Feb. 16, 2019 and Feb. 14, 2020.
- The nominee holds the president position within the student organization.
- The nominee upholds the student organizations’ mission, purpose, and goals.
- The nominee represents the student organization positively on the UNI campus and in the Cedar Valley community.
- The nominee created positive relationships with other student organization members and officers.
- Demonstrates organizational leadership via collaboration projects, programming, new initiatives, etc.
Application deadline: Friday, February 14, 2020 at 5:00 p.m.