This form must be completed and approved by the Office of Event Services (Maucker Union) and the Department of Residence (DOR) Dining Services/UNI Catering when any group intends to hold a bake sale fundraiser on University property. Failure to comply with this policy could result in the loss of this privilege.
If you have any questions on the status of your request, please contact the Office of Event Services at 319-273-2256.
- Food prepared for a bake sale may be sold only at a location reserved through the Office of Event Services.
- The recognized student organization/university department will not be allowed to re-sell donated product or sell food from an outside caterer unless the event is part of a larger campus celebration such as Homecoming or Family Weekend, as examples. Once approved, events of this nature will require a temporary food license from the Black Hawk County Health Department.
- Once completed by the sponsoring organization, this form will be submitted electronically to the Office of Event Services and you will receive a copy of the request.
- Once approved, you will receive electronic approval for your event.
- The Office of Event Services will keep the original electronic form on file.