Volunteer Center of Cedar Valley Partnerships with the University of Northern Iowa
The Volunteer Center of Cedar Valley (VCCV) has joined forces with the University of Northern Iowa to promote volunteerism, serve as the resource and coordination center for volunteers and as a catalyst in building coalitions and community partnerships at the university level.
VCCV services offered on campus:
- Provide Volunteer Referral Services and Assistance for students, faculty and staff Click here to access available opportunities online
- Provide Service-Learning Support to faculty and their classes Email
- Provide Presentations to faculty and staff about the success of volunteerism
- Maintain a presence during University Summer Orientation to provide education about volunteerism to incoming students
- Provide support and sponsor the annual UNI Volunteer Fair
Location and Times:
Volunteer Center of Cedar Valley’s satellite office is located in the upper level of Maucker Union in the Office of Student Life every Thursday during the academic year from 9:00 am – 3:00 pm. Contact Lauren Finke at or call (319) 272-2087 with questions. No appointment necessary.
Visit Volunteer Center of Cedar Valley's website for more information.