This award is designed to recognize a student organization advisor who has excelled and exemplified outstanding service, dedication, and leadership to the organization they advise.
When nominating an individual, make certain to address the description and criteria to ensure your nomination is fully considered. Eligible individuals and organizations must be in good standing with the university, and organizations must be recognized through NISG. The nomination should reflect accomplishments between Feb. 16, 2019 and Feb. 14, 2020.
- The nominated advisor has gone above and beyond the call of duty of advisor expectations.
- The advisor has greatly impacted students and/or student organizations through their leadership.
- The advisor has shown an exceptional dedication to the organization.
- The advisor shows care and concern for students in regards to the student organization, in addition to students’ responsibilities outside of the organization.
- The advisor has assisted in the growth and development of the student organization and its members.
Application deadline: Friday, February 14, 2020 at 5:00 p.m.